Beautiful Historic Home in the Heart of Lexington Village!
- 5 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- 2600 sq ft House
This Victorian Italianate House is a Registered State Historical Home. Formerly owned by Civil War Captain Rudolph Papst.
7305 Lester St, Lexington, Michigan 48450 (810)-201-0101
Centrally located in the heart of Lexington Village. Walking distance to Downtown Shopping, Restaurants, Parks, and Beach. The property is one block from a 60′ public access at the end of Lester St. A public beach is two blocks north, at the end of Lake St.
The DNR Boat launch is 3 blocks north, at the end of Boynton St, the Marina is 5 blocks away, at the end of Huron Ave. The Patrick Tierney Park entrance is only 6 blocks away, (located at the end of Simons St). The Park has a long stretch of sandy beach, playground equipment, picnic area and the break wall to walk. It’s only 4 short blocks to the Lexington Village Theatre.
LESTER ST RETREAT AMENITIES:
There’s plenty of space for plenty of fun! Plenty of parking. Long half circle drives for easy access in and out with a trailered boat. On a corner lot just a few steps from Lake Huron.
5 BEDROOMS / 4 FULL BATHROOMS:
4 Bedrooms upstairs, and 1 bedroom main floor. 3 bathrooms upstairs, one bathroom main floor, (2 with showers, 2 with antique tubs). All Bed Linens, Pillows, and Towels are provided. Living Room, Foyer, Laundry Room with washer & dryer. A beautiful 16 x 25 Cedar Deck with a Natural Gas Grill, Granite Counter and Outdoor Sink. Fully Equipped Kitchen with many extras, Dining Room, (combined seating of 12 for Kitchen and Dining Room). Great place for scrapbooking retreats, (Kitchen table 82′, Dining Room table 102′). Create your own retreat with family and friends!
5 BEDROOMS: 8 Beds for 11-12 guests
- West Bedroom (Upstairs): 1 Queen
(Attached to the West Bathroom with Clawfoot Tub)
- East Bedroom (Upstairs): 1 King
(Shared Bathroom with shower down the hall a few steps)
- Back Bedroom (East side) (Upstairs): 1 Double
(Shared Bathroom with shower, across the hall)
- First Floor Bedroom 2 Single
(DayBed w/Trundle, Adjacent to Bathroom w/Clawfoot Tub)
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs): 1 King, 2 Single
(Private bathroom with a shower. There is one King Bed with attached sitting room. Twin daybed – pull out / and up twin trundle.)
Plus 3 Cribs Available: Full Crib, Infant Crib, and Port-a-crib
Three Bathrooms are upstairs and one bathroom is on the first floor. Both showers are located upstairs. Towels, washcloths, and soap are provided. Baby wipes for makeup removal are provided. We do suggest you bring your own makeup removal washcloths if you prefer to use cloth.
- Downstairs Bathroom: Clawfoot Tub (vanity)
- Master bath: Ceramic Shower (Private Entry from Master Bedroom)
- Back Bathroom: Surround Shower w/Corner Seat (Pedestal Sink)
- West Bathroom: Clawfoot Tub (Private entry off Bedroom, hall entry)
KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- Dining: Large tables in both the Kitchen (84′ table if the leaf is added by request) and the Dining Room (102′ table). Combined seating for 12.
- Stove / Oven / Toaster / Microwave / Dishwasher: Soap provided.
- 2 Coffee Makers: Keurig Single Serve (K-cups) and Cuisinart Thermal Carafe Coffeemaker (for ground coffee)
- Dishes & Utensils: You will be pleasantly surprised with the extras available for your use. Wine opener, wine glasses, cheese grater, hand can opener, tongs, scissors, extension cord, dish soap, dishwasher soap.
- Pantry Items: Sugar, salt, pepper and a variety of spices. Napkins, paper towel, partial rolls of wraps (foil, plastic) and parchment paper.
- Air Conditioning: Window air conditioners in all bedrooms. 3 additional air conditioners downstairs. The house has all new windows and is very well insulated, which keeps the house cool and comfortable.
- Heating: Natural Gas, Base Board Boiler
- Gas Fireplace: (available for use October – April)
- Bed Linens Provided / Towels Provided
- Washer & Dryer (some laundry soap provided)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Television: 3 TV’s (2 Downstairs, 1 TV upstairs in Master Bedroom)
- Satellite / Cable: DirecTV and Uverse Wifi
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Books, Toys & Games
- Deck: Natural Gas Grill, Outdoor counter with sink. Table with 6 outdoor chairs and extra bench seating. You’re going to love this!
- Porch & Patio: Quiet Garden Space Seating.
- Parking: Half circle drive. Easy in and easy out for trailered boats or jet skis. 6 vehicle limit, please.
- Long-Term Season Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
This is not a PARRTAAAAY house. It is located in a residential neighborhood and we ask that our guests are respectful to the neighborhood. With that said, there is no minimum age limit.
- Children Welcome
Kids love this house. However, due to the era of construction, a guided safety tour and waiver must be signed. Consequently, this is due to the stairway and upper windows at floor level. (However, all the windows are double pane and new construction with safety glass, and open easily.)
- Non-Smoking Only
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING in the house. Did I mention ABSOLUTELY NONE? Thank You. : )
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
We love animals, but animal hair often burrows its way into carpet and furniture. So, this house is clean and animal hair free.
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Not Allowed
ATTRACTIONS & LEISURE ACTIVITIES:
- Tourist Attractions / Museums
- Lake Huron Beaches / Swimming
- Freshwater Fishing / Pier Fishing
- Boating / Sailing / Jet Skiing
- Picnic & Playground & Tennis
- Live Theater
- Walking Around to Shops / Restaurants
- Winery Tours
- Shopping / Antiquing
Personal Checks 30 days in advance (preferred payment). Post Office or Bank Money Orders, Chase Quick Pay, Credit Card, Cash. Please contact us for more payment information.
We take pride in our property and are responsive to all of our renters’ needs. Since we are local, we attend to our guests directly. We personally welcome you to the house and give you an acquaintance tour. The house is fully furnished and has all the amenities of home! We are very accessible by phone to answer any questions you may have prior to renting and during your stay. 810-201-0101 (texting available)
LESTER ST RETREAT AVAILABILITY